7/28/2014 Vol. 17 - No. 15
- Featured Stories
Sacramento signs 20-year extension to stay with NBC Sports Group.
Nationwide would share NFL sponsor category with USAA.
Seamless at Levi’s
49ers adding self-serve ticket scanners at new stadium.
SEC Net in 3, 2 …
Studio shows will kick off programming mix on Aug. 14.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- BofA extends Hendrick deal, will be presenting sponsor of website
- NFL near signing Nationwide as sponsor
- No one explanation for NHL’s post-lockout licensing surge
- Saints dominate local preseason ratings
- NFL preseason: About the deals
- NFL preseason: Hall of Fame Game
- Fox Sports, Sporting News Media teaming up
- Sacramento Kings sign lucrative TV extension
- Getting the studio into the mix
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- The player’s been traded, so now what happens?
- With self-serve ticket scanners, 49ers look to personalize the process
- At Rapids’ club, members now have their own liquor lockers
- Labor and Agents
- Ex-NCAA exec Silver moves to Jackson Lewis sports practice
- In Depth
- How did it work out?
- Checking in with the sports class of 2005
- Why soccer’s Gulati gets a kick out of teaching
- Events and Attractions
- Canton puts up some Hall of Fame numbers
- Hall: No plans to include issue of concussions
- Woo Pig suing?: Arkansas gets sound trademark for call
- Does IMG College face shifts in marketplace?
- Fermata gives evidence of licensing challenge to CLC
- JMI, an underdog with a big bid, wins over UK
- CHS buys national deal from Learfield
- Silver Chalice arm goes to college
- Expert who ‘speaks sponsorship’ vital to brands new to the game
- Cartoon: Here's Johnny
- Sports can be the leader for sustainable initiative
- Univision speaks ‘futbol’ via tech, talent, logistics and programming
- Higher ‘soccer IQ’ helped ESPN produce immersive coverage
- Coast to Coast
- Coast to Coast
- People and Pop Culture
- People: Executive transactions
- Faces and Places
- Summer Reading — Part III
- Plugged In: Russ Simons, Venue Solutions Group