4/24/2017 Vol. 20 - No. 2
- Featured Stories
First Look podcast
World Congress of Sports wrap-up, more from this issue.
Local TV ratings fell 14 percent for 2016-17 regular season.
Drafting a plan
Interest soars in NFL draft as multicity fan event.
NBA gets safety designation from Dept. of Homeland Security.
- Events and Attractions
- World Congress of Sports: Don’t panic
- Are outspoken athletes making sponsors nervous?
- Faces and Places at World Congress
- Interest soars in NFL draft as multicity fan event
- Swim trials put Omaha on the events map
- Varsity’s boss helps cheerleading bring it on
- First Look podcast: World Congress wrap-up and more from this week’s issue
- NBA regular season sees ratings drop
- Sabres lead way in NHL local ratings, but some strong markets see declines
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Serena Williams latest athlete to get technical as Intel continues its push into sports
- Labor and Agents
- Iguodala confident as Rosenthal takes charge at Landmark
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- On Deck With: Mike Unger, USA Swimming
- NBA gets safety designation from Homeland Security
- Cycling league delays season until it completes velodrome
- Topgolf eyes racetracks to drive business
- Baseball returns to Kinston with new identity
- In Depth
- New HQ represents turning point for UFC, athletes
- UFC’s leadership adjusting to life without Fertitta, but with global resources of parent company WME-IMG
- PBC plots path to maximize rights, distribution
- Even fighters with ‘It’ factor aren’t a lock to achieve elite status
- Colleges flip the switch on esports
- Which tech is this former commish investing in?
- Tales of reverence and legacy for Mr. Rooney
- My first client: Drafting a plan and putting in the miles
- Cartoon: Going up?
- Coast to Coast
- Coast to Coast
- People and Pop Culture
- People: Executive transactions
- Plugged In: Janey Miller, Octagon
- Research and Ratings
- NBA Turnstile Tracker
- NHL Turnstile Tracker