11/23/2015 Vol. 18 - No. 32
- Featured Stories
Driving to equity
NASCAR, teams likely to announce plan in offseason.
Curiosity for college
Lublin has IMG College positioned to compete.
Parity in the past
Tax filings show ATP outstrips WTA in revenue growth.
Rule changes ahead?
NFL agents support keeping current fee structure.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Jets fan gets a football night to remember, courtesy of Bud Light
- Agency PCG-SDM raises $1 million for holding company structure, hires Martin and Gainor
- ESPN chooses not to archive Germany-France game
- Another NBA club strikes RSN deal
- Fox signs former German player
- ESPN hires Good Karma Brands to sell digital ads in four metro markets
- Raycom’s Haines is signing off after colorful career in sports TV
- Projecting how Big Ten rights race will play out
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- ATP outstrips WTA in revenue growth
- LPGA aims for more visibility, tourney quality
- In-market game streaming finally a reality for MLB
- NASCAR talks on team equity rolling forward
- League notes settlement talks in effort to delay discovery
- NHRA adds to numbers at gate, drops on TV
- Populous Activate delivers new arena activation zone for FedEx
- How Paris will forever change event security
- Labor and Agents
- Hunter now the hunted, as networks and clubs come calling
- NFL agents support current fee structure
- WMG weathers departure of Tellem, talent
- Lublin brings his passion, curiosity to IMG College role
- In Depth
- Who will be boxing's next pay-per-view star?
- Rousey legacy remains despite stunning loss
- Bud Light, Monster Energy prep for national promo linked to UFC 200
- Reader Survey
- The readers weigh in
- Reader Survey: Teams & Leagues
- Reader Survey: State of the Industry
- Reader Survey: Media, Marketing & Sponsorship
- Reader Survey: Best of the Rest
- LA 2024 looks at other site options for Olympic Village
- Olympic world proceeds with caution; no harm seen to Paris bid
- Will USOC give nonsponsors break?
- Anti-doping enforcement, deterrence as vital today as in 1999
- Cartoon: Birds of a feather
- Taking notice of readers’ thoughts on the industry
- How sports will evolve and direct consumers in a virtual world
- Coast to Coast
- Coast to Coast
- People and Pop Culture
- Faces and Places
- People: Executive transactions
- Plugged In: Morgan Menahem, IPTL
- What I Like: Marshall Zelaznik, UFC
- Video of the Week: Good Karma CEO Craig Karmazin