9/27/2016 Vol. 23 - No. 12
- Featured Stories
Democracy At Work
With all eyes on historic debate, "MNF" draws lowest rating yet.
Tip Of The Cap
Majestic pulls all-nighter to make Fernandez tribute jerseys for the Marlins' return to the field.
Island In The Shun
Yormark refuses to discuss Isles' option to leave Barclays.
Don't Poke The Bear
ESPN's Magnus returns fire by calling out FS1's content, ratings.
Broad Street Jump
Flyers sell 1,700 more tickets per game than last year.
Guber, Leonsis among heavyweights buying into e-sports franchise Team Liquid.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- PGA Tour Honors Arnold Palmer With Full-Page Ad As Tributes Continue To Roll In
- Ortiz Promotes Food Line On "Late Night" Ahead Of Final Series In The Bronx
- Agency Buys Full-Page Ad In SI To Promote Paralympian As Public Speaker
- The Electric Company: BMW Teaming Up With Andretti Autosport To Compete In Formula E
- Data Provider Stats Unveils New Logo, Brand Strategy After Period Of Transition
- ESPN Draws All-Time Low "MNF" Overnight Up Against Super Bowl-Level Debate Audience
- Return Fire! ESPN Shoots Back At FS1's Repeated Jabs, Focusing On Content, Ratings
- Top Rank Announces Brian Kenny, Stephen A. Smith As Broadcast Team For Pacquiao-Vargas
- NHL Using Tracking Sensors During World Cup Of Hockey To Enhance Visuals
- Feinberg Files Amicus Curiae Brief In Favor Of MASN In Ongoing Rights Dispute
- Social Studies: Adidas U.S. PR Dir Michael Ehrlich On Authenticity, Noteworthy Trend
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Saints, Falcons Display Unity In Circle After National Anthem; NBA Players Mull Protests
- Garber's Planned Visit To Cincinnati Sets Off Speculation About Possible MLS Expansion
- Marlins' Return To Diamond Serves As Emotional Memorial Service For Fernandez
- 76ers, StubHub Go Live With Primary & Secondary Tickets In Single Marketplace
- Yormark Won't Discuss Possible Isles Move, Instead Focusing On Coming Year At Barclays
- Clippers Reinforce "Understaffed" Basketball Operations Department With 18 Additions
- Peter Guber, Ted Leonsis Become Latest Top Team Execs To Buy E-Sports Franchise
- Oilers Unveil New Mascot Hunter The Lynx, Named After Team's Late Founder
- NHL Franchise Notes: Flyers See Increase In Season-Ticket Sales After Playoff Appearance
- Franchise Notes
- Under The Dome: Syracuse Negotiating For New Venue Naming-Rights Deal With Carrier
- Kings' Ranadive Hopes New Golden 1 Center Is One Of Most High Tech Sports Facilities
- Architecture Firm Hired To Study Future Of Triple-A PawSox' Ballpark, Surrounding Land
- Events and Attractions
- Conor McGregor To Fight Eddie Alvarez At MSG On Nov. 12; UFC Eyes Gate Record
- '16 Puerto Rico Tip-Off Moving To ESPN Complex In Orlando Over Zika Virus Conerns
- Valve Awards Next Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Major To ELeague
- People and Pop Culture
- Independent Sports & Entertainment Hires Jason Spector From Ketchum
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Ballmer, Rolapp, Bornstein Among Speakers At NeuLion SMT Conference: Sign Up Now!
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: NBA Season Opener