6/19/2013 Vol. 19 - No. 197
- Featured Stories
San Jose sues MLB over A's plight, challenges league's antitrust exemption.
Kick It Up A Notch
MLS names Gary Stevenson President & Managing Dir of new business division.
NBC Sports Net continues to break NHL viewership records.
The Lone Ranger
MMA bill lacking support needed for New York Assembly vote.
The Devils' Advocate
Vanderbeek close to adding minority partner for Devils.
Travelers, PGA Tour in talks to extend tourney sponsorship.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- PGA Tour, Travelers In Negotiations To Extend Tournament Title Sponsorship
- NBA Players' Popularity Booms, Driving Value Of Marketing Opportunities
- A Whiff Of Success: Companies Coming Out With Licensed Fragrances For Colleges
- Game 6 Nail-Biter Draws 14.7 Overnight, ABC's Fourth-Highest NBA Rating Ever
- Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Sets Another New NHL Viewership Record For NBC Sports Net
- MLS To Debut Multi-Platform MLS+, Including NBCSN Magazine Show "MLS Insider"
- Bengals' Unfettered Access Led HBO To Pick Team For Repeat "Hard Knocks" Appearance
- ESPN, Fox Payouts To Pac-12 Revealed In E-mail Filed In O'Bannon Lawsuit
- SnappyTV Strike Partnership With LiveU, Count NFL Giants As One Of Initial Users
- People & Personalities: Red Sox Broadcaster Jerry Remy Out Indefinitely
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- MMA Bill Again Fails To Get Sufficient Support For New York Assembly Vote
- NFL Rookie Symposium Will Feature Speakers On Sexual Orientation Issues
- San Jose Sues MLB Over A's Impasse, Challenges League's Antitrust Exemption
- Sabres Owner Terry Pegula Gives Rare Public Interview, Continues To Back GM Darcy Regier
- Devils Owner Vanderbeek Seeks At Least One Minority Partner, But Would Retain Control
- Glendale City Council Not Impressed By Renaissance Proposal To Keep Coyotes In Town
- Canadian Tire's Naming-Rights Deal With Senators Reportedly Eight Years, "Massive"
- Falcons Offer Contractors Incentives To Finish New Stadium Ahead Of Schedule
- Eagles Owner Lurie Says Super Bowl Wasn't Motivation For Stadium Upgrades
- Cal Exploring Different Ways To Pay Off $445M Stemming From Recent Stadium Renovation
- MGM, AEG To Privately Finance Las Vegas Arena Slated For May '16 Opening
- Univ. Of South Carolina Athletic Budget To Top $84M For '13-14 Season
- NCAA Forming Committee To Study Declining Attendance Trend For Lacrosse Tournament
- Events and Attractions
- WSOP Sees Record Participation; Series Looks At Global Expansion
- People and Pop Culture
- Gary Stevenson Named President Of New MLS Biz Unit; Abbott Adds Deputy Commish Title
- NYRA Names Chris Kay President & CEO; BOD Unfazed By Lack Of Industry Experience
- Dan Snyder's Red Zone Firm Sells Johnny Rockets Restaurant Chain
- Minding My Business With Canucks VP/Hockey Operations Laurence Gilman
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Classified Advertisements
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Sports and Entertainment