9/16/2014 Vol. 21 - No. 3
- Featured Stories
Braves, SunTrust sign 25-year naming-rights deal for new park.
Addressing The Issues
NFL hires former White House official Hogan to oversee public policy, government affairs.
Sporting A New Look
ESPN set to launch first major site redesign in more than five years, with focus on mobile.
Following The Lead
In wake of NFL issues, MLB discusses domestic abuse policy.
Like A Good Neighbor
Proximity of venues could give Boston edge for U.S. Oly bid.
Tiger gets new title sponsor for December offseason event.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Radisson Suspends Vikings Sponsorship Following Team's Reinstatement Of Peterson
- Richard Sherman Partners With Neff Headwear On Limited Edition Line Of Sunglasses
- I Need A Hero: Tiger's World Challenge Tournament Lands Latest Title Sponsor
- Big West Conference Signs Five-Year Deal To Make Learfield Its Sponsorship Sales Agency
- ESPN's "MNF" Overnight Rating Down Despite Eagles' Last-Second Win Over Colts
- ESPN.com Set To Unveil Site Redesign That Features Mobile-First Mentality
- Sources: Epix To Produce NHL Series Leading Up To Winter Classic Following HBO's Exit
- Peace Offering: Dodgers To Air Final Six Games For Free On KDOC
- Phillies Agree To One-Year Deal With CBS Radio, With Eye On Long-Term Pact
- App Review: CBS Sports Fantasy For iPhone Makes Managing Your Team Easy
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- After Recent Turbulence, Could Domestic Violence Hires Have NFL On The Right Track?
- MLB, Union Will Meet To Discuss Amending CBA To Add New Domestic Violence Policy
- WNBA Mulling Expansion To New Markets As League Enjoys Finals Ratings Bump
- Vikings' Reinstatement Of Peterson In Wake Of Child Abuse Charges Scrutinized
- Panthers' Greg Hardy Allowed To Practice This Week, Could Return To Field Sunday
- Ft. Wayne Mad Ants Resist NBA D-League Trend Of Single-Team Affiliation
- SunTrust Banks Buys Naming Rights To Braves' New Ballpark In 25-Year Deal
- Red Wings To Unveil Latest Drawings Of New Arena Amid Redeveloped Neighborhood
- NFL, Local Leaders Support Commission For Development Of HOF Village In Canton
- 49ers Working To Improve Traffic Flow At Levi's Stadium After Postgame Issues
- Univ. Of Michigan Proposing $168M Facilities Project, Including New Lacrosse Stadium
- Welcome To Farmville: Royal Farms Agrees To Naming-Rights Deal For Baltimore Arena
- Facility Notes
- Boston Could Have Edge In Bid For '24 Summer Games Due To Proximity Of Venues
- Events and Attractions
- Game Changers Conference: Top Female Execs Discuss Domestic Violence Issue
- People and Pop Culture
- NFL Hires Cynthia Hogan As DC Lobbyist, Hopes To Fix Credibility On Domestic Violence
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Research and Ratings
- MiLB Attendance Boosted By New Stadiums For Triple-A Teams In Charlotte, El Paso
- Classified Advertisements
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Sports Sponsorship and Marketing