6/28/2017 Vol. 23 - No. 206
- Featured Stories
Sources: Knicks targeting Masai Ujiri to replace Phil Jackson.
Most cable sports nets see Q2 viewership declines, though NFL Net gets boost from Draft.
CWS sets new attendance mark as event's growth continues.
Ready For Some Futbol?
NBC adding 130 EPL matches to $50 OTT package.
Across The Pond Hockey
NHL Network close to deals for top international tourneys.
Vick, TO give star power to flag football effort; Brees launching youth co-ed league.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- KPMG Renews Title Sponsorship Of Women's PGA Championship Through '23
- Wagner, Purdy Among PyeongChang Hopefuls To Appear In Bridgestone Marketing Efforts
- Gatorade Releases New Ad Campaign "Make Defeat Your Fuel," Features Falcons QB Ryan
- Cowboys Rookie Taco Charlton Signs Endorsement Deal With Texas-Based Taco Bueno
- Marketplace Roundup
- Most Cable Sports Networks See Q2 Viewership Declines; Draft Helps Boost NFL Network
- NBC Sports Digital Is Adding Live EPL Matches To Its NBC Sports Gold Streaming Product
- Fox Partners With Facebook To Air UEFA Champions League Games In '17-18 Season
- NHL Network To Gain Rights To Multiple Int'l Tournaments As Part Of Continued Growth
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala Teams Up With Cheddar To Create Late-Night Variety Show
- Wojnarowski Says He Will Be "Very Visible" In ESPN's NBA Coverage After Move
- People & Personalities: ESPN's Mike Greenberg Dishes On His New Upcoming TV Show
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- American Flag Football League Conducts "Fun" Test Game Ahead Of Planned '18 Season
- MLB Time Of Game Reaching All-Time Highs, On Pace To Eclipse Marks Set In '14
- NBA Planning For Second Hackathon For College Students To Impress League Execs
- Sources: Knicks Parting Ways With President Phil Jackson After Three Seasons
- Sources: Knicks Targeting Raptors President Masai Ujiri To Replace Phil Jackson
- Brewers See A Bump In Attendance, RSN Ratings After Strong Start This Season
- Franchise Notes
- Univ. Of North Carolina Begins Work On $100M Facilities Upgrade For Fall '18
- Facility Notes
- Calgary Mayor Not Yet Interested In Discussing Joint '26 Olympics Bid With Edmonton
- Pitt AD Heather Lyke Talks Initial Challenges, Football Attendance, Color Scheme
- Events and Attractions
- College World Series Sets Attendance Record Behind Great Weather, Strong Fan Bases
- Int'l Tennis Federation BOD Approves Plan To Stage Davis, Fed Cup Finals Together
- Bill Walton, Vivek Ranadive Highlight Opening Day Of Green Sports Alliance Summit
- Sports in Society
- NCAA Could Face Big Test If Supreme Court Sides With New Jersey On Sports Gambling
- People and Pop Culture
- Drew Brees Launching New Youth Co-Ed Flag Football League As "Safer" Alternative
- NFL's Jack Groh To Be Honored At Green Summit For Environmental Efforts
- Minding My Business: Arizona State Dir Of Sports Law & Business Program Glenn Wong
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Research and Ratings
- Data Shows Lonzo Ball, Big Baller Brand Were Social Media Buzz Winners Around NBA Draft
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Culinary Marketing And Activation In Sports