7/25/2016 Vol. 22 - No. 225
- Featured Stories
The World Is Not Enough
Putin's role in Olympic movement key influence on divisive IOC decision on Russia.
The Power Of One
Warriors President Rick Welts' speech influences NBA's move to pull ASG from Charlotte.
Eagles tab Toyota as first auto sponsor in nearly a decade.
Back In The Driver's Seat
Tony George surprisingly back in charge of IMS, Hulman & Co.
We've Got Your Back
WNBA rescinds protest shirt fines, promises player support.
Turn The Page
William Rhoden could head for ESPN after leaving NYT.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Toyota To Be Eagles' First Auto Sponsor Since '08, Will Get Press Conference Branding
- NASCAR Will Take Back Control Of Digital Ad Sales From Turner Sports
- Sacramento USL Club Signs Jersey Deal With UC Davis Health System ... If It Gets Into MLS
- Where's The Beef? Popular English Golfer Signs Sponsorship Deal With Arby's
- Marketplace Roundup
- Twitter To Stream Live, Out-Of-Market MLB, NHL Games; New Highlight Show To Debut
- William Rhoden Leaving N.Y. Times As Full-Time Columnist; Could ESPN Be In His Future?
- ACC Network Framework Came After Years Of Work, But Viability Questions Still Linger
- Stephen A. Smith Ready For Alpha Role On ESPN's "First Take" As Kellerman Set To Join
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Louisiana Gov. To Speak With Silver To Discuss New Orleans Hosting '17 NBA All-Star Game
- WNBA Rescinds Players' Fines Over Protest T-Shirts, Promises Support Going Forward
- Goodell At 10: NFL Commissioner On Solid Ground, But Image Has Room For Improvement
- League Notes
- White Sox' Chris Sale Clashes With Team Brass Once Again; Are Both Sides To Blame?
- Las Vegas NHL Team Still Looking For Name; ECHL Open To Discussing "Wranglers" Moniker
- Redskins, Health Care System Inova Sign 10-Year Naming-Rights Deal For Team's HQ
- Sources: Islanders In Talks With NYRA Officials About Possible Arena At Belmont Park
- Facility Notes
- IOC Criticized For Letting Russia Field Rio Team In Wake Of State-Sponsored Doping Scandal
- Australian Olympic Committee Keeping Athlete Delegation Out Of Village Over Myriad Issues
- USA Gymnastics Agrees To Buy Karolyi Ranch In Texas From Longtime Coaches
- BYU Formally Notifies Big 12 Of Interest In Expansion; Other Schools Make Their Cases
- UConn Hires Aspire Group To Help Revitalize Dwindling Ticket Sales For Football Games
- NCAA Sends Questionnaire On Discrimination To Groups Looking To Host Potential Events
- Events and Attractions
- NASCAR's Brickyard 400 Attendance Continues To Fall; Heat, Uneventful Racing Played Role
- Michigan State, Penn State To Play Basketball Game In Philadelphia's Palestra
- People and Pop Culture
- George Revealed As Chair Of BOD At IMS, Hulman & Co.; Little Influence On Operations
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Begins Annual Business Symposium For Team's Players
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Research and Ratings
- Overnight Ratings: NBCSN Down Slightly For Brickyard 400; UFC Up For Fox Telecast
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: College Football Season Preview