8/26/2014 Vol. 20 - No. 244
- Featured Stories
Going For Seconds
McDonald's rolling out three promos ahead of NFL season.
Univ. of Phoenix Stadium gets $18M in improvements in preparation for Super Bowl.
Having A Ball
U.S. Open sponsors go digital with on-site activations in N.Y.
Panning For Gold
UNCC looks for increased football tix sales in second year.
Paint It Black
Players say Raiders are "least desirable" team to play for.
The Price Is Right?
Olbermann speculates Rose could attend All-Star Game if corporate entity pays the bill.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- McDonald's Rolling Out Three Separate Promos To Mark Second Year As NFL Sponsor
- Cowboys, Hublot Enter Partnership To Produce Limited-Edition Luxury Watches
- U.S. Open Sponsors Go Digital With On-Site Activations; Some Debut RFID Technology
- Marketing Agency Helps Under Armour Change Approach To Women's Activewear
- Marketplace Roundup
- Amazon Pays Nearly $1B For Twitch, A Videogame-Focused Online Video Channel
- App Review: MLB At The Ballpark A Handy Companion For Gameday
- People & Personalities: Could Tebow Turn ESPN Gig Into Long-Lasting Broadcast Career?
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Men's Tennis Lacks Diversity Of Women's Game Despite Rising African-American Participation
- Sean Gilbert Lays Out Agenda For NFLPA Exec Dir Position, Including 18-Game Schedule
- Money For Nothing? Big Payroll MLB Teams Coming Up Short In Wins Column
- Mark Cuban Not Upset To See Bud Selig Retire, Calling The MLB Boss A "Horrible" Commish
- Olbermann Speculates MLB Could Bend On Rose Ban For '15 ASG, For The Right Price
- NFL Hosts Concussion Think Tank With Medical Officials From FIFA, Other Sports
- Marino Hiring Viewed As A Sound Business Move As Dolphins Seek Stability
- ESPN Player Poll Tabs Raiders As Least Desirable NFL Team For Which To Play
- CFL Team To Hand Out Free Tickets To Upcoming Games After Losing Guaranteed Win
- NFL Franchise Notes: Mike Ditka Makes Cameo In New "Bear Down" Campaign
- City of Charlotte Prepared To Spend $33.5M On Improvements For TWC Arena
- Univ. Of Phoenix Stadium Gets $18M Facelift Ahead Of Super Bowl XLIX
- 49ers Rip Up Levi's Stadium Turf Again, New Sod To Be Ready For Regular Season
- College Facility Notes: Cal's Haas Pavilion Set For $10M Upgrade, Including New Scoreboard
- UNC-Charlotte Football Program's Season-Ticket Sales Lagging From Inaugural Year
- Events and Attractions
- America's Cup Wanted 10,000 Free Hotel Rooms As Part Of San Diego's '17 Bid
- Sports in Society
- Gay Pride Nights Popular Among MLB Teams, No Longer Draw Protests
- People and Pop Culture
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Classified Advertisements
- SportsBusiness Daily Seeks Entry-Level Staff Writer
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Facilities Series - Design and Construction