9/22/2017 Vol. 24 - No. 9
- Featured Stories
NFL's Mark Waller optimistic London gets a team; Ravens exec talks U.K. weekend plans.
MLB clubs wasting no time in expanding netting after incident.
Cause For Concern?
Aaron Hernandez' lawyers sue NFL, Patriots over CTE.
Spreading The Field
Browns dealing off the field in new deal with Fifth Third Bank and amusement park promotion.
The Spin Zone
Flames continue PR campaign against Calgary over new arena.
Icing On Top
First NHL exhibition in China well-received by local fans.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Browns Sign Multiyear Deal With Fifth Third To Become Team's Second Bank Sponsor
- Shoe Brands Making Pitch To Antetokounmpo To Earn Next Sneaker Endorsement Deal
- Marlins P Junichi Tazawa Behind Booming Popularity Of Hi-Chew Gum In MLB
- Mercedes-Benz Using Falcons Stadium Sponsorship To Make Brand More Approachable
- Rams-49ers Matchup Surprises With High-Scoring "Thursday Night Football" Affair
- Audience Analysis: Tennessee-Florida Leads CFB Week 3; BMW Championship Up On NBC
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Aaron Hernandez' Lawyers Contend He Had Severe CTE In Lawsuit Against NFL, Patriots
- Top NFL Exec Believes League Could Have A Team Based In London By '22
- NFL, Roger Goodell Yet To React To Memo From Players Over Social Activism
- Patriots' Jonathan Kraft Opines On State Of NFL Business, Tech, Job Of Roger Goodell
- NHL Takes Strong First Step In China, As Exhibition Is Received Positively By Fans
- USWNT Players Unhappy With U.S. Soccer For Too Many Games On Artificial Turf
- Gender Wage Gap Between NBA, WNBA Players Appears To Be Growing
- Browns Partner With Cleveland Amusement Park In Hopes Of Boosting Game Attendance
- Sources: NFL "Shocked" At How Poorly Chargers Have Been Received In L.A.
- Braves Attendance On Track To Be Up 25% This Season Thanks To New SunTrust Park
- Supporters Association Pooling Resources To Celebrate Fire's 20th Anniversary
- Rangers Unveil More Globe Life Field Design Plans, With Emphasis On Natural Light
- Manfred Encouraged By Efforts To Expand Netting In Wake Of Yankee Stadium Incident
- DC United Might Not Play Entire '18 Home Schedule At Audi Field With June Opening
- Flames Buy Ads In Local Newspapers To Take Issue With Calgary's Arena Proposal
- College Facility Notes: Texas Planning $4.25M Upgrade Of Frank Erwin Center For '17-18
- Facility Notes
- Nebraska Fires AD Shawn Eichorst Following Slow Start To Football Season
- Events and Attractions
- Roger Federer's Inaugural Laver Cup Tennis Event Debuts This Weekend In Prague
- People and Pop Culture
- Emma Stone, Steve Carell Praised For Performances In "Battle Of The Sexes"
- Weekend Plans With Ravens Senior VP Michelle Andres: Heading Across The Pond
- Buyers & Sellers: 76ers Owner Josh Harris Buys Manhattan Townhouse For $45M
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Announcing The Program Agenda For NeuLion Sports Media & Technology Conference
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Sports Media – Social Media