8/24/2016 Vol. 22 - No. 247
- Featured Stories
Panini builds new marketing campaign around NFL rookies.
Don't Throw Stones
Vikings constructing glass-walled bar outside new stadium.
UFC in talks to bring card to renovated Nassau Coliseum; Rousey won't fight in MSG debut.
Salt Lake City, Denver post top local Oly viewership numbers.
Fish Out Of Water
Race of Champions motorsports event to make U.S. debut in '17 on course inside Marlins Park.
WNBA unveils Super20 promo after five-week Olympic hiatus.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Take A Walk On The Wild Side: AmEx Using Holograms In Latest U.S. Open Activation
- Panini Launches Campaign Around NFL Rookies, Including Top Picks Goff, Wentz
- New Campbell's Chunky Soup Campaign Features NFL Stars In Fantasy Football Parody
- NFL Marketing Notes: Tom Brady Launches, Sells Out Line Of Healthy Snacks
- Roush Fenway Racing Lands New Sponsor For Driver Bubba Wallace In Leidos
- Mountain Song: Salt Lake City, Denver Lead Local NBC Rio Ratings Despite Tape Delays
- Millennial Viewership Dips For Rio Games, But NBC Touts Digital, Social Engagement
- PGA Tour Streaming OTT Coverage On Facebook, Twitter For Start Of FedExCup
- Fertitta Says Deal With WME-IMG Gives UFC Opportunity To Expand Media Footprint
- NASCAR-Themed Show Returning To Nickelodeon For Third Season With Tweaks
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Josh Norman Critical Of Goodell, De Smith As Part Of ESPN The Magazine Article
- Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment Looking to Bring UFC To Nassau Coliseum
- WNBA Unveils New Super20 Promotion As It Returns From Five-Week Olympic Hiatus
- Success Of German Rookie Kepler Shines Light On Europe As Emerging Market For MLB Talent
- Raptors Unveil Two New Alternate Uniforms For '16-17, Giving Team Six Options
- Purple Reign: Wild To Play Iconic Prince Song "Let's Go Crazy" After Goals
- NFL Franchise Notes: Scrutiny Continues For Giants Amid Silence On Josh Brown Issue
- Banc Of California Signs $100M Naming-Rights Deal For LAFC's New Stadium
- Vikings Building 800-Person Glass-Walled Bar Outside U.S. Bank Stadium For Game Days
- Red Wings' New Arena To Feature Outdoor Plaza Modeled After Other Venues
- RSL Breaks Ground On $50M Training Facility, Seen As Economic Driver For Community
- TiqIQ Rebrands As TicketIQ In Consumer-Facing Effort; Looks At Market For NFL Season
- Source: Univ. Of Houston Strongly Considering Naming Basketball Arena Fertitta Center
- College Facility Notes: Oklahoma Stadium Project Should Be Ready For Opener
- Events and Attractions
- Marlins Park To Host '17 Race Of Champions Motorsports Event; First Time Contested In U.S.
- Original Lawsuit Over Canceled HOF Game Dismissed, Moved To California Court
- People and Pop Culture
- Olympic Names In The News: Ryan Lochte To Remain In Charity Swimming Event
- Minding My Business With York Univ. Sports Marketing Instructor Vijay Setlur
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Best-Selling Author Ashley Merryman To Take Part In '16 Game Changers Conference
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Ticketing