6/23/2017 Vol. 23 - No. 203
- Featured Stories
The Butler Did It
T'Wolves make huge splash with trade, while Bulls fans get ready for long rebuilding process.
Your Moment Of Zen
Knicks end up keeping Porzingis after all, but Phil has work to do to repair relationship.
Top Of The Class
Excel, CAA tie for most picks in the first round of the NBA Draft.
Prime Time Coverage
Sources: Amazon wants $2.8M for "TNF" ad packages.
Something To Talk About
Leonsis: WNBA not getting enough coverage, respect.
Pac-12 puts on one-day sustainability symposium.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Amazon Could Look To Charge Advertisers $2.8M For Ad Packages Around "TNF"
- Big Baller Brand Unveils Lakers-Colored Shoe After Team Picks Lonzo Ball
- Fultz' Basketball Shoes, Smith's Suit Among The Fashion Standouts From Draft Night
- Sources: Red Bull Winding Down Sponsorship For Esports Teams Cloud9, Team SoloMid
- NBA Draft Ratings Rebound For ESPN, With Net Drawing Event's Third-Best Overnight Yet
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Says Future Of NFL Broadcasts Will Be In OTT Deals
- Boston-Based WBZ-FM Reaches Multiyear Extension With Bruins To Air All Games
- WFAN-AM Utilizing Slow Summer Months To Test Replacements For Outgoing Mike Francesa
- Audience Analysis: "Sunday Night Baseball" Rising; U.S. Open Up Over Four Days
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- BIG3 Founder Ice Cube Relying On Star Players, Coaches As League Begins Play
- WNBA Mystics Owner Ted Leonsis, Elena Delle Donne Discuss Issues Surrounding League
- IndyCar Looking At Possible International Venues For Races, Including Mexico, China
- Drone Racing League Looks To Separate Itself From Competitors, Go More Mainstream
- Butler Acquisition Seen As Transformative Move For T'Wolves; Bulls Appear To Begin Rebuild
- Knicks Have Relatively Quiet NBA Draft Night, Hold On To Porzingis Despite Trade Rumors
- 76ers Draw 5,000 For Outdoor Watch Party To See Team Take Markelle Fultz No. 1 Overall
- NBA Draft Notes: Celtics' Ainge Bets Big On Tatum After Not Making Trade
- Source: Derek Jeter Short Of Funding Needed To Purchase Marlins From Jeffrey Loria
- Chiefs Surprise Many By Parting Ways With GM John Dorsey, While Coach Reid Extended
- Marc-Andre Fleury Seen As Face Of Golden Knights Following NHL Expansion Draft
- Labor and Agents
- Excel, CAA Lead Way With Four Players Each Selected In First Round Of NBA Draft
- Dan Fegan Files Suit Against Several ISE Employees, Including Hank Ratner
- Tim Leiweke Focused On Landing NHL Team In Seattle Due To Lack Of Options In NBA
- Kansas Planning $300M Upgrades To Memorial Stadium, Other Football-Related Projects
- Facility Notes
- Green Acres: Pac-12 Conference Holding One-Day Sustainability Symposium
- Events and Attractions
- NHL Hopes To Make Draft More Fan Friendly, Both In Person And On Television
- Sports in Society
- Panel Discussion Dishes On Athletes Impacting Brands Through Personal Beliefs, Values
- People and Pop Culture
- Buyers & Sellers: Jim Edmonds Sells Lavish Newport Beach Home For Just Under $3M
- Weekend Plans: MLB's Joe Torre Dishes On Life As An Exec, League's Young Talent
- Renowned Labor Lawyer Jim Quinn Talks Raiders, Key Career Moments In New Podcast
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Make Nominations Now For 7th Annual Game Changers: Women In Sports Business
- Research and Ratings
- USGA Spot Promoting '18 U.S. Open At Shinnecock Led Weekly Sports Ad Impressions
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Atlanta Sports Market