5/22/2015 Vol. 21 - No. 176
- Featured Stories
THE DAILY will not publish on Monday due to Memorial Day.
Boston' 24 replaces Chair John Fish with Steve Pagliuca in hopes of pumping life into bid.
Jeff Gordon moving to Fox NASCAR booth full-time in '16.
Isiah saw public backlash coming with new WNBA job.
Kentucky looking to add ribbon boards at Rupp for next season.
NASCAR working with Stewart-Haas Racing to help Danica Patrick find new sponsor.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Danica's Search To Replace GoDaddy Could Give Insight Into NASCAR's Overall Health
- Sunoco Leveraging Memorial Day Weekend To Debut "Essence Of Racing" Campaign
- Michael Andretti Expanding Business Empire As Team Owner, Getting Into Different Series
- Learfield Sports Continues Big East Push By Landing Multimedia Rights Deal With Butler
- Hope Solo Re-Emerges In Nike Marketing After Months-Long Absence Due To Off-Field Issues
- New Football From Big Game USA Includes Sensor That Tracks Proper PSI Levels
- Fox Sports Hires Jeff Gordon As Full-Time Analyst For Sprint Cup Races
- NBC's "SNF" Leads Primetime Shows For Fourth Straight Season, With CBS' "TNF" Sixth
- Ducks' Corey Perry Miffed By Mike Milbury's Between-Periods Remark On NBCSN
- MASN In Letter To Judge Claims Manfred's Recent Comments Are "Highly Prejudicial"
- NBC Sports Group Again Airing All 10 Matches Live During Final Day Of EPL Season
- People & Personalities: Buck Anxiously Awaiting U.S. Open Broadcast, Confident In Norman
- Audience Analysis: Preakness Finishes Lower; NASCAR All-Star Race Up From '14
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- On Eve Of Indy 500, IndyCar Ponders Ways To Attract Fans For More Than One Weekend
- Babcock's Contract With Maple Leafs Likely To Alter Landscape For NHL Coaching Salaries
- To The Next Frontier: MLB Looking Closer At Playing More Regular-Season Games Abroad
- Incoming European Tour CEO Pelley Looking For Ways To Close Gap With PGA Tour
- Point Taken: Media Members Continue Weighing In On NFL's Extra Point Audible
- Isiah Thomas Expected Backlash Over Role With Liberty, Insists He Is "Activist For Equality"
- Mike Babcock Ready For Media Scrutiny, Rebuilding Associated With Maple Leafs Job
- Mets Saw Revenue Dip At Citi Field Last Season For Fifth Consecutive Year
- Labor and Agents
- Relativity Media Reportedly Looking To Raise $200M To Pay Off Debt By End Of Month
- Univ. Of Kentucky Could Install Ribbon Ad Boards At Rupp Arena By Next Season
- Facility Notes
- Pagliuca In, Fish Out As Boston '24 Chair, With Lucchino, Connors Also Added To Committee
- Georgia Approves Increased Athletic Budget, Extends Contracts Of AD, Basketball Coach
- Pac-12 Paces Ahead Of Other Conferences In Revenue, With $374M During FY '13-14
- People and Pop Culture
- FanDuel Hires Most Of Zynga Sports Team As Fantasy Sports Firm Ramps Up For NFL
- Buyers & Sellers: Ndamukong Suh, Curt Schilling Among Those Listing Homes
- Weekend Plans With AHL President Dave Andrews: Going Home, Playoffs, Grilling
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Classified Advertisements
- Classified Advertisements