10/20/2017 Vol. 24 - No. 30
- Featured Stories
Dean & DeLuca could look for an early exit to its PGA Tour event sponsorship in Ft. Worth.
49ers' York most vocal owner in support of player protests.
Sultan Of Streaming
MLB developing TV series on Babe Ruth to draw in young fans.
Pistons declare sellout for home opener despite empty seats.
Leftwich now among NBA's highest-ranking women in basketball ops with Hawks role.
Hornets team with Charlotte studio for high-tech videos.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Dean & DeLuca May End Title Sponsorship Of PGA Tour Stop At Colonial Country Club
- Kobe Bryant Looks To Grow BodyArmor In Ultra-Competitive Sports Drink Market
- Under Armour Joins Growing Trend In Launching Merchandise Subscription Service
- Marketplace Roundup
- CBS/NFL Network See Overnight Ratings Bump For Chiefs-Raiders Thriller On "TNF"
- MLB Helping Develop TV Series About Babe Ruth As Part Of Push For Younger Viewers
- Washington State President Laments Revenue From Pac-12 Nets Compared To B1G, SEC
- People & Personalities: Chris Simms Lauded For Work On NBC's Notre Dame Football
- Audience Analysis: SEC Football On CBS Down 30%, But More Alabama Games Coming
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Jed York Speaks Out On Protests, Says Owners Should Listen To, Learn From NFL Players
- Sources: Riot Finalizes NALCS Franchising For '18 With Addition Of NBA's Rockets
- League Notes
- Friedman, Zaidi Given Major Credit For Dodgers' Return To World Series
- Little Caesars Arena Has Empty Seats During Pistons Opener Despite Announced Sellout
- Crew Will Not Issue Refunds To '18 Season-Ticket Holders Amid Relocation Speculation
- Golden Knights Look To Stand Out With Unique In-Game Experience For Fans
- Yankees Take Different Approach To Gaming With Investment In Vision Esports
- MLB Franchise Notes: Rangers To Operate With Less Cash For '18 Season
- Packers Partnering With Microsoft To Create Accelerator, Innovation Lab In Titletown District
- DC United Playing Final Match At RFK Stadium Ahead Of Audi Field Move Next Year
- Ballot Initiative For New San Diego State Univ. Football Stadium Begins Saturday
- Events and Attractions
- NFL Giving Away Super Bowl LII Tickets Throughout '17 Season As Part Of New Initiative
- Pro Football HOF's Traveling Exhibit Sets Up Shop In Boston's Museum Of Science
- Hornets Tap Charlotte Studio To Pump Up Crowd With High-Tech Video Elements
- People and Pop Culture
- Longtime NBA Exec Michelle Leftwich To Join Hawks' Front Office As Top Aide To GM Schlenk
- Weekend Plans With Circuit Of The Americas COO Katja Heim: Attracting U.S. Fans To F1
- Buyers & Sellers: Astros Owner Jim Crane Sells Pebble Beach Home For $12.5M
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Now Taking Nominations For The Forty Under 40 Class Of 2018
- Research and Ratings
- AT&T's iPhone 8 Spot Sees Most Impressions On Sports Programs Last Week
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: College Basketball Season Preview