11/17/2017 Vol. 24 - No. 50
- Featured Stories
Protect The Shield
Could Jerry Jones' spat with Roger Goodell incite an all-out civil war between NFL owners?
Losing Financial Aid?
College ADs concerned about sports funding under new tax bill.
Walking To New Orleans
SeatGeek jumps into NFL, NBA by signing Saints, Pelicans.
Bow And Aeros
NHL says recent meeting about Houston just business as usual.
Cubs ticket prices relatively flat after two years of big increases.
Paint The Town Reds
ManU using Brooklyn fan event to increase profile in U.S.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Gatorade Teams With Jordan Brand For "Be Like Mike" Collection With Shoes, Apparel
- Nike Rolls Out Custom Uniforms, Footwear For Teams Attending Phil Knight Invitational
- Jersey Patch Deal Part Of Harley-Davidson's "Rebirth" As Bucks Sponsor
- Names & Faces: NFL Panthers' Stewart, McCaffrey To Star In Ad For Visa, Starbucks
- Marketplace Roundup
- That's A Wrap: "Mike & Mike" Concludes 18-Year Run On ESPN Radio
- NBC Receives Mixed Reviews For Use Of SkyCam As Primary Angle On "TNF"
- Al Michaels Cites Player Protests During The Anthem As Reason For NFL Ratings Decline
- Growing NFL Fandom In Mexico Leads To Increased Media Coverage Of League
- Strong Audience For NASCAR Finale Could Boost NBC Viewership For Complete Chase
- FS Detroit Debuting Football Week In Michigan To Capitalize On Busy Schedule
- On The Radio: Longtime Detroit Host Matt Shepard Returning To WDFN-AM
- Audience Analysis: Champions Classic Hoops Strong For ESPN; MLS Up On Fox, Univision
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Jerry Jones' Request For Special Meeting To Address Goodell Extension Promptly Denied
- Rockets Owner Tilman Fertitta, NHL Discuss Potential Viability Of Houston Franchise
- Adam Silver, NBPA Exec Dir Discuss One-And-Done Rule With New CBB Commission
- Louisiana Purchase: Saints, Pelicans To Be SeatGeek's First Clients In NFL, NBA
- Cubs '18 Ticket Prices Stay Relatively Flat For First Time In Last Three Seasons
- Real Salt Lake Bringing NWSL Franchise To Utah; FC K.C. To Cease Operations
- MLL Rochester Rattlers Moving To Texas, Will Play At The Ford Center At The Star In Frisco
- Tigers Not Following Astros' Model, But Acknowledge Losing Product Of Rebuilding
- MLB Franchise Notes: Braves' John Hart Resigns Following Hiring Of New GM
- Labor and Agents
- GMR Marketing Opening Office In Tokyo Ahead Of Rugby World Cup, Olympics
- Lease May Keep Cavaliers At Quicken Loans Through '44; Details On Upgrades Unveiled
- Rob Manfred Receptive To A's Proposed Ballpark Site, Wants Progress With Rays' Effort
- UNC Officials Assessing Plan To Change Kenan Stadium Seating That Would Reduce Capacity
- Earthquakes Adding First Enclosed Lounge At Avaya Stadium For '18 MLS Season
- Events and Attractions
- Manchester United Using Outreach Event In Brooklyn To Help Raise Profile In U.S.
- College ADs Miffed Over Proposed House Bill That Could Severely Impair Sports Funding
- People and Pop Culture
- Buyers & Sellers: Serena Williams Lists Undeveloped Lot In Jupiter, Fla., For $6.5M
- Weekend Plans With Team IMPACT Exec Dir Seth Rosenzweig: Harvard-Yale Rivalry Game
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Sign Up Now For Dealmakers in Sports Conference
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: College Sports