5/25/2016 Vol. 22 - No. 184
- Featured Stories
Show And Tell
NFL denies it improperly steered concussion research funds.
Under Armour sees UCLA deal as way to aggressively make strides within California market.
Mark My Words
Raiders' Davis reaffirms Vegas move with proper funding.
New Sheriff In Town
Charter taps Mike Bair to oversee Dodgers RSN.
Indy 500 organizers hope to ride the momentum of the race's 100th running past this year.
MP & Silva sells controlling stake to two Chinese companies.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Under Armour's Plank Touts Reach Into California Market With Record UCLA Deal
- Univ. Of Colorado In Talks To Extend Long-Term Apparel Partnership With Nike
- GoPro To Be The Action Camera At All Red Bull Events In Wake Of New Content Partnership
- Marketplace Roundup
- Pac-12 Eliminates Some Late-Night Football Games By Adding New Broadcast Windows
- TNT's Craig Sager To Receive Jimmy V Perseverance Award At This Summer's ESPYs
- Turner/WME-IMG's ELeague Debuts As E-Sports Makes Big Push Into Mainstream
- ESPN Adding More Coverage Of $2M The Basketball Tournament This Summer
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- NFL Refutes Accusation About Attempting To Improperly Influence Concussion Study
- Goodell Offers NFL Stance On North Carolina's HB2, Says League Opposes Discrimination
- NBPA Hires Investment Bank As An Adviser To Identify Current, Future Revenue Streams
- Raiders' Davis Turns Attention To Vegas, While Fellow Owners Wonder About Market Viability
- Bills Largely Criticized For Instituting New Restrictive Media Policy For OTAs, Mini-Camp
- Coyotes Taking Completely New Approach With Revamped Front-Office Structure
- Arlington City Council Unanimously Approves Deal With MLB Rangers For New Ballpark
- Facility Notes
- Events and Attractions
- Spectacular Bids: Atlanta, South Florida, L.A. Land Future Super Bowls
- NFL Owners Award '19-21 Super Bowls To Cities With New Or Renovated Stadiums
- Indy 500 Organizers Hope To Maintain Momentum For 100th Race Into The Future
- MP & Silva Agrees To Sell More Than 60% Controlling Stake To Two Chinese Companies
- Judge OKs Sports Authority Liquidators' Plan For Going-Out-Of-Business Sales
- People and Pop Culture
- Charter To Hire Mike Bair To Head Up Sports, Including RSNs For Dodgers, Lakers
- Minding My Business With USL Club Louisville City FC Dir of Marketing Adam Geigerman
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: AD of the Year