7/20/2017 Vol. 23 - No. 222
- Featured Stories
Sarver: Suns rebuild should have happened sooner, unlikely to share arena with Coyotes.
Hear Me Roar
Lions' Ford Field renovations on pace for start of season.
Fanatics not giving up on NASCAR trackside merch tents.
Buy My House
Mutombo wants to get a group together to buy the Rockets.
AT&T reaffirms commitment to soccer with recent deals.
Local RSN misses out on broadcasting Rockies 3B Nolan Arenado's career game.
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Making A Return Call: AT&T Renews Partnership With MLS, U.S. Soccer
- Life In The Fast Lane: Raiders DE Khalil Mack Lands Endorsement Deal With Mack Trucks
- Shiver Me Timbers: NASCAR Team Ends Sponsorship Deal With East Carolina Univ.
- NASCAR, Fanatics Trying To Find Middle Ground With Trackside Tents For Fans
- Under Armour Launches New Global Marketing Campaign Targeting Women
- Boston-Based Sporting Apparel Chain City Sports Returns After '15 Bankruptcy
- Marketplace Roundup
- ESPN To Run Special On O.J. Parole Hearing; Other Outlets Airing Extensive Coverage
- MLB Media Notes: Rockies Fans Miss Broadcast Of Arenado's Career Game
- Media Notes
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- NASL Club North Carolina FC Unveils $150M Stadium Proposal As Part Of Raleigh's MLS Bid
- Many LPGA Players Call Tour's New Dress Code No Big Deal Amid Media Scrutiny
- MLL Bayhawks Owner Discusses League Parity, Media Deals, Next Commissioner, New Venues
- Warriors Reveal Ticket Structure For Chase Center, Introducing 30-Year "Membership Plan"
- Suns' Sarver Wishes Rebuild Had Started Sooner, Opposed To Sharing Arena With 'Yotes
- Wizards Move Into Luxury Tax Territory For First Time After Signing Porter To Max Deal
- Rams Tailoring Second Southern California Training Camp To Fan Experience
- Was Hurney Panthers' Only Real Option As Interim GM With Training Camp Looming?
- Franchise Notes
- Lions Show Off $100M In Renovations To Ford Field, Expected To Be Finished Aug. 1
- Lambeau Field Suite, Club Levels Get New Look For '17 Season With Packers-Themed Art
- Colorado State Putting Finishing Touches On $220M Football Stadium Ahead Of Opener
- MSG Co. Files Suit Against City of Inglewood For Deal To Explore Clippers Arena
- Events and Attractions
- Staying Classy: Oscar De La Hoya Disagrees With Mayweather-McGregor Spectacle
- What A Peach: YinzCam Creates New Apps For Braves' Battery, SunTrust Park
- Sports in Society
- Texas Bowl Game Execs Deliberate Ramifications State Bathroom Bill Could Have
- People and Pop Culture
- MSG Communications Exec Barry Watkins Stepping Down, Will Transition Into Adviser Role
- Major League Rugby Retains Mike Jaquet As Consultant For Media, Sponsorship Sales
- Going Off The Grid: Execs Predict Lonzo Ball's Shoe Deal, NBA Free Agency Impact
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- LeadDog Mentoring Challenge
- Classified Advertisements
- SBJ In-Depth: Ticketing